Knitting stimulates the brain that results
in benefits that calm the soul, body, and mind.
The repeated movement of hands creates
a rhythm that relaxes the knitter.
This concentration creates
a focus that is “to live in the moment."
This focus has been shown to alleviate anxiety and chronic pain. The act of sitting quietly and knitting helps reduce heart rate and maintain blood pressure. Knitting, like meditation, yields benefits that improve health and life.
Here are more some advantages of knitting:
- Cognitive & Memory Improvement
- Reduction in stress & mood disorders
- Increase in Self-Confidence
- Improved Social Skills
- Improved hand dexterity and mobility
- Reduction in the onset of Dementia
- Arthritis Relief